I just have to write something in response to Barett's post. It is amazing what the expression of love does to the one on the receiving end. Of course I want to shout from the roof tops how great I think my man is. We have truly grown together and our love has grown each year. I think the key has been including the Lord in our efforts. Also, his expressions make me want to be even better. I want to live up to all those desires I have of being the best wife and mother. (Not to be confused with a wife and mother that does it all, I don't and I can't.) However, I know that my time is the most valuable thing I have and can give to my family.
So... love, love, love to you too.
Plus, he makes me laugh and I'm so grateful for that.
1 comment:
Love you too!
Post a Comment